Walking shoes, hat, camera, extra batteries, extra memory card, water and sunscreen. We'll supply all the rest.
Fully Air-conditioned Vehicle
8 hours, pick up from your place of accommodation 'Balranald area' 9am. We'll be back in Balranald around 5pm.
- All meals and plenty of water. We keep lots of "treats" on board the vehicle at all time.
- Visit Mungo lookout.
- Lunch at Mungo Visitor Centre & The Meeting Place.
- Guided walk of the Walls of China. We are fully accredited by National Parks.
- Afternoon cuppa.
- Visit the Historical Homebush Pub (Optional).
- $160 per person (2 person min)
- Family (2 Adults & 2 Children) $460,
- Child $80.
Accommodation in Balranald
Please click here to download a list of accommodation providers in Balranald.
We are fluent in Spanish. Por si es que no se habian dado cuenta somos mas Chilenos que los porotos.
Whether you are diabetic, vegetarian or are on a gluten-free diet, all you need to do is let us know your special requirements when you book, and we can organise the supplies.
Due to the unpredictable nature of travelling to remote areas, our itineraries are flexible and may change due to local conditions.