Mungo Full Moon Tours for 2017
Thu, 11 May - Moon Rise 18:06
Fri, 9 Jun - Moon Rise 17:24
Sun, 9 Jul - Moon Rise 17:41
Tue, 8 Aug - Moon Rise 18:19
Wed, 6 Sep - Moon Rise 18:08
Fri, 6 Oct - Moon Rise 20:01
Sat, 4 Nov - Moon Rise 19:55
Mon, 4 Dec - Moon Rise 20:59
8 hours, pick up from your place of accommodation 'Balranald area'. Usually pick up time will be 5 hours before the Moon rises.
- All meals and plenty of water. We keep lots of "treats" on board the vehicle at all time.
- Visit the Historical Homebush Pub (Optional).
- Afternoon cuppa and Mungo's Visitor Centre and Meeting Place.
- Guided walk to the Walls of China and "Lunar" Picnic on top of the walls.
- $160 per person (2 person min),
- Family (2 Adults & 2 Children) $460,
- Child $80
Accommodation in Balranald
Please click here to download a list of accommodation providers in Balranald.
Walking shoes, hat, camera, extra batteries, extra memory card, water and sunscreen. The rest leave it to us.
We are fluent in Spanish. Por si es que no se habian dado cuenta somos mas Chilenos que los porotos.
Due to the unpredictable nature of travelling to remote areas, our itineraries are flexible and may change due to local conditions.
Whether you are diabetic, vegetarian or are on a gluten-free diet, all you need do is let us know your special requirements when you book, and we can organise the supplies.