Tour Description - September to March*
Fully Air-conditioned Vehicle
This award winning tour usually runs from September to March as a way to avoid the high temperatures that can occur during that time of the year. Great time of the year to visit the park.
8 hours, pick up from your place of accommodation 'Balranald area'. Usually pick up time will be 5 hours before the Sun sets.
- All meals and plenty of water. We keep lots of "treats" on board the vehicle at all time.
- Visit the Historical Homebush Pub (Optional).
- Afternoon cuppa at Mungo's Visitor Centre and Meeting Place.
- Guided walk to the Walls of China and Sunset Picnic on top of the walls.
- $160 per person (2 person min),
- Family (2 Adults & 2 Children) $460,
- Child $80
*This tour can be conducted all year round, so if
you'd like to try it at a different time just let us know and we'll make it happen.
*Custom tours available to suit your needs, group deals welcome!
Whether you are diabetic, vegetarian or are on a
gluten-free diet, all you need to do is let us know your special requirements when you book, and we can organise anything you need.
Good walking shoes, hat, camera, extra batteries, extra memory card, water and sunscreen. We'll supply all the rest.
Accommodation in Balranald
Please click here to download a list of accommodation providers in Balranald.
We are fluent in Spanish. Por si es que no se habian dado cuenta somos mas Chilenos que los porotos.
Due to the unpredictable nature of travelling to remote areas, our itineraries are flexible and may change due to local conditions.