Mungo Full Moon Yoga Tours for 2017
2 days, overnight stay at Mungo's Shearers Quarters.
- All transportation to & from Balranald to Mungo National Park. 12pm pick up.
- All meals and plenty of water. We keep lots of "treats" on board the vehicle at all time.
- Guided tours and unique access to Mungo National Park & surrounds.
- Full moon/sunset and sunrise yoga on top of the Walls of China with yogini
. Plus yoga at Lake Paika Station.
- Accommodation at the Mungo Lodge.
Lunch at Homebush Pub at the end of the second day.
- $350 per person. $150 deposit secures you a place. Early bird option, $330 when paid in full. Places are limited, bookings essential.
New Dates Coming Soon
Overnight Yoga Retreat
Please contact Natalie on
0413 092 452
or email her on
, she'd love to hear from you. Alternatively use our enquire form clicking the Enquire Now yellow button.
We are fluent in Spanish. Por si es que no se habian dado cuenta somos mas Chilenos que los porotos.
Due to the unpredictable nature of travelling to remote areas, our itineraries are flexible and may change due to local conditions.
Sleeping bag, pillow, yoga mat, torch, good walking shoes, hat, camera, extra batteries, extra memory card, water and sunscreen. The rest leave it to us.
Whether you are diabetic, vegetarian or are on a gluten-free diet, all you need do is let us know your special requirements when you book, and we can organise the supplies.