4 hours, pick up from your place of accommodation 'Balranald area' 9am.
- All meals and plenty of water. We keep lots of "treats" on board the vehicle at all time.
- Morning tea at Yanga Woolshed.
- Exclusive access to Carter's bank wetlands.
- Yanga Lake guided bushwalk to the Teepee Tree.
- Lunch at Yanga Homestead.
- Visit Cook's Cottage Interpretive Centre.
- Yanga Homestead Guided Tour.
- $80 per person (2 person min),
- Family (2 Adults & 2 Children) $200,
- Child $40
Whether you are diabetic, vegetarian or are on a gluten-free diet, all you need to do is let us know your special requirements when you book, and we can organise the supplies.
Good walking shoes, hat, camera, extra batteries, extra memory card, water and sunscreen. The rest leave it to us.
Accommodation in Balranald
Please click here to download a list of accommodation providers in Balranald.
We are fluent in Spanish. Por si es que no se habian dado cuenta somos mas Chilenos que los porotos.
Due to the unpredictable nature of travelling to remote areas, our itineraries are flexible and may change due to local conditions.