Fully Air-conditioned Vehicle
4 hours, pick from your place of accommodation 'Balranald area' usually 2.5 hours before the sunset.
- All meals and plenty of water. We keep lots of "treats" on board the vehicle at all time.
- Guided Tour of Yanga Woolshed.
- Yanga Lake guided bushwalk to the Teepee Tree.
- Yanga Homestead Guided Tour. Exclusive after hours access to the Homestead.
- Visit Cook's Cottage Interpretive Centre.
- Sunset Picnic at Yanga Lookout. (BYO Highly recommended)
$80per person (2 person min),
Family (2 Adults & 2 Children) $220,
Whether you are diabetic, vegetarian or are on a gluten-free diet, all you need to do is let us know your special requirements when you book, and we can organise the supplies.
Good walking shoes, hat, camera, extra batteries, extra memory card, water and sunscreen. We'll supply all the rest.
Accommodation in Balranald
Please click here to download a list of accommodation providers in Balranald.
We are fluent in Spanish. Por si es que no se habian dado cuenta somos mas Chilenos que los porotos.
Due to the unpredictable nature of travelling to remote areas, our itineraries are flexible and may change due to local conditions.